Information about the VR Cardboard V1.0
What comes in in the box?
Top features of v1.0 VR Cardboard
- A magnetic ring button to simulate a screen tap on the mobile device.
- 25mm lenses
- Camera hole for augmented reality
The V1.0 cardboard fits up 5.1” phones which is quite a large array in the smartphone world at around 85% of VR compatible phones however, out of all cardboard units we offer, it’s the smallest phone range of all the VR cardboard units we offer.
Because of the outer packaging it’s great for mass marketing, there’s a large amount of design real estate for large images/logos. The packaging is easily removed to reveal the cardboard unit.
How to assemble the V1.0 VR Cardboard
- Low cost VR experience – Fantastic for first timers
- Hole for Augmented reality support
- Perfect for direct mail and mass marketing opportunities
- Magnetic button doesn’t work with iPhones
Does not support larger screen sizes such as the iPhone 6S plus
Longer assembly time at roughly 2 minutes
- Can’t store the unit for long periods of time because outer packaging is removed
Packaging and Assembly: Flatpacked/Self assembled
Unit size: 21 x 20 x1.8 cm
Unit weight: 140 grams
Button: Magnet ring
Uses: Ring only works with Android devices
Lens size: 25mm
Cardboard thickness: 1 – 1.5mm
Shipping carton size: 48*48*48 cm
Carton weight: 16KG
Each carton holds: 100 units