1) Take frequent breaks when using your Maxbox VR cardboard to avoid headaches or dizziness.
2) If you experience nausea, eye strain, discomfort or disorientation before or after usage of your Maxbox VR™ cardboard, please discontinue the use immediately. If any of the issues are of regular occurrence, please do not use the headset and consult a doctor before use.
3) If the Maxbox VR™ cardboard is being used by a child, please make sure there is an adult supervising during usage.
4) Do not use Maxbox VR cardboards whilst: walking, running or driving a vehicle of any sort. Please be especially careful in public situations. The same applies if you are being distracted from real life situations due to using your cardboard e.g. crossing the street.
5) Please do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using your VR cardboard.
6) If you’ve had or could be prone to seizures, please check in with your doctor before using your Maxbox VR™ cardboard.
7) Please note the rubber band should not be used as a head strap, this is only intended to prevent the phone from sliding out of the viewer. Using the rubber band as a head strap might hurt you.
8) Do not under any circumstances, leave the viewers in direct sunlight. Light through the lenses can cause risk of fires.
9) Do not transport the viewers with your mobile phone inside when not in use.
10) Do not attempt to force open the unit or remove the lenses. Small pieces can become a choking hazard.