Welcome to Maxboxvr.com! We provide services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Maxboxvr.com®, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to Maxboxvr.com indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Maxboxvr.com . Maxboxvr.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to visitors and customers.
Copyright and trademark notice
This site is fully owned and operated by Maxboxvr.com. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Maxboxvr.com , Copyright 2022, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purposes. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Maxboxvr.com prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Google Cardboard is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. We are not in any way affiliated with Google.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability as to products sold
Maxboxvr.com, as a retailer of Maxbox VR cardboard kit, shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions that might be contained within this web site. Maxboxvr.com reserves the right to make changes to its web site without notice. Accordingly, all Maxboxvr.com and third party information is provided as is Maxboxvr.com is not responsible for the content of any other web site linked to any Maxboxvr.com web site. Links are provided as internet navigation tools only.
Maxboxvr.com makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Maxboxvr.com sites. Under no condition will Maxboxvr.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Maxboxvr.com will not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost properties, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to any Maxboxvr.com web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to Maxboxvr.com arising from any product sold on the Maxboxvr.com sites shall be the price of the product ordered.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability as to printing outcomes
Maxbox VR shall not in any way be responsible for any errors or omissions or colouring issues in regards to custom printed products if the following instructions are not adhered to, even if confirmed good to print by Maxbox VR:
- Document must be kept in CMYK colour mode
- Images must be no less than 300 DPI
- Logos should be in vector form
- Convert all text to Curves / Outlines so we can cannot edit the copy in any way (Ctrl + Shift + O)
- No element should be in RGB, everything must be CMYK ready
- Each template part should have a 3-5mm bleed
Submitting your design to us
- Instruction text must be removed by either deleting or hiding the layer
- File must be saved as Adobe Illustrator CS6 – MAX FILE SIZE 300 MB
- PDF preview file of your design
- Include linked images in separate folder
- Include a Text or Word document noting the Pantone / Spot colours used in your design
Maxboxvr.com attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Maxboxvr.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Maxboxvr.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Maxboxvr.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Maxboxvr.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, maxboxvr.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
The QR code that is on the design file when you download (also placed separately in the design documents as an SVG file) is a Google QR profile, it is used by Google cardboard manufacturers. What it does is help to calibrate VR apps to the particular headset. Some apps optionally will ask if you want to scan your Google QR profile.
Not all apps have this optional QR scan function and it’s not mandatory. To test it, if you download the ‘cardboard’ app from Google in the appstore, you will be asked for the option to scan the QR code as well. It helps optimise the users phone to the lens. When scanned on it’s own, it also takes you to the cardboard app on the appstore.
If you wanted your own QR code to navigate you to a certain url of a website, you could use this site: http://www.qrstuff.com/
Enter your desired URL, create a QR code out of it and place it on the viewer. You will be responsible for this type of QR code as we have no authority over external additions / websites so, please test this carefully.
Using your viewer without a QR profile code is as simple as putting your phone inside and looking at the content. They aren’t a prerequisite to cardboard VR headsets by any means it’s just an addition.
Order acceptance policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Maxboxvr.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Maxboxvr.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order of any amount.
Risk of Loss
Title to products passes from Maxboxvr.com to Customer on shipment from facility of Maxboxvr.com. Loss, damage or delayed delivery that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected either by Maxboxvr.com or by Customer is Customer’s responsibility.
Returns, cancellations, refunds, replacements and changes to order quantity of VR cardboard
Cancellations: Customized products are bespoke in nature. Order cancellations can be requested during the service and production phase of the order, however, cancellation request acceptance is at the discretion of Maxbox VR once the service has begun. If an order is cancelled before any costs are incurred to Maxbox VR, there will not be any cancellation charges. If an order is cancelled and Maxbox VR has incurred costs of service there will be a service charges, so you may not receive your original amount of payment in refund.
Refunds: Refunds on customized orders are processed at Maxbox VR’s discretion.
Changes to order quantity: Any change to an order quantity during the service provided before shipping will have an effect on:
a) The cost per unit that was originally quoted. This means if you have changed your order to a lower quantity, the price point at the lower quantity would apply, thus affecting any amount to be refunded to you. If you increase the unit quantity ordered, the price point at the higher quantity would apply overall across the order.
b) Additional costs incurred. There may be charges for changing your order quantity.
Replacements: Should your order be deemed unsatisfactory and be the agreed fault of Maxbox VR, you will fix Maxbox VR two further attempts to create the goods in a satisfactory quality, before requesting a refund.
Returns: Only the Plain Kraft V2.0 standard headsets can be returned. All other models are entirely bespoke in nature and use bespoke materials in production and refunds will not be processed as they are created in a case-by-case basis. Any decreases in unit quantity ordered will change the original unit cost provided to you and as such will change the expected refund amount. The cost (shipping and taxes) of return shipping to Maxbox VR’s chosen facility will be borne by you. Goods will be inspected and confirmed deemed for resale by Maxbox VR. The refund will be processed upon confirmation.
Image / video usage rights of products
Once a custom / branded product has entered the public domain, Maxbox VR shall be granted, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free right, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to use in:
- Incorporate Content on web sites (including Social Media Platforms, as such term is defined herein), displayed as part of gallery, collection, album, archive, scrapbook or other aggregation of individual images and/or footage;
- Use Content in coordination with opt-in email marketing.
- Incorporate Content into film, video, multimedia presentations, or advertising for broadcast, public performance.
- Use Content in eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbook.
- Use Content as prints, posters, postcards (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for our own personal use and display, including display in commercial settings, provided such hardcopies are not resold or otherwise distribute
- Incorporate Images into advertising materials, posters and tradeshow signage for use in promoting the sale of other products or services (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that the Image is an integrated, supportive part of our project or product and not the definitive part of such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions and further provided that no Image is used for Out-of-Home advertising and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Use Images in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers and/or textbooks for editorial and/or advertising purposes, provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books, book covers and textbooks does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Use Images in the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
- Incorporate Images on letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, and catalogs provided that Images are not used as a logo or trademark, and further provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than 250,000 times in the aggregate;
- Incorporate Content into set design and dressing for public performance, provided that the intended audience for all such performances in the aggregate consists of fewer than two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) people.
The prices are subject to change without notice
Given the significant impacts of COVID-19 on the global aviation industry and in order to help us maintain reliable and high-quality delivery services for the majority of shipping companies implemented temporary Emergency Situation Surcharge (ESS). As market conditions are continuously evolving with the ongoing COVID-19 situation, shipping charges may vary as operating cost and the necessary air network adjustments increases from day-to-day. Please note, we don’t have any impact on the charges coming from shipping companies. Quotes received from Maxbox VR are subject to change depending on the shipping cost updates from the carrier. Please note the cost may increase and new prices may apply without prior notice.
For more information in regards to shipping cost being affected, you can find on the following link: DHL update